Friday, February 24, 2006

another loser post

well, it is suddenly the end of February and i saw that on my blog i last updated on the 9th! Forever ago! This month has been a series of establishing things and getting acquainted with the city. I just got a lot of pictures back, 7 roles to be exact, but Walmart made some lovely cds of them and it will actually take me a bit of recontruction to make them blog worthy. but soon. i also just got a new camera, so the pictures and updates should come closer together. this is more of a pleading to wait just a bit, and there will be pics and info. thanks for your patience guys!

1 comment:

RCR said...

Hey, I got your message a while back, but I couldn't understand your new number. Please email me at richardhaikjr@gmail.com or call me again whenever. I miss you, and I miss going to church with you! I hope you're doing great! so much to catch up on...holler back, girl!!!
Richie